Silk autumn duvets
€119.33 €149.17 -20%
Certified without harmful chemicals
Breathability and temperature regulation
The multi-layer structure helps reducing cold spots and enhances temperature regulation
Silk offers a feeling of softness
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
This product is also available in pack
Set of all seasons silk duvet + 2 silk pillows + 2 cotton pillow protectors
318.49 € 0.00 € -30%
Silk combination duvets - Pack summer + autumn
179.67 € 0.00 € -30%
Pack of an autumn duvet and a mask
118.99 € 0.00 € -30%
The silk summer duvet (9 - 11 tog) is perfect for hot weather and for people who feel the heat because it insulates you from both heat and cold. It allows your body to regulate its temperature naturally.
Fabric & Finish
- Fill : natural mulberry silk cocoon A Grade long fibers, manually extracted - 320 g/m2
- Cover : 100% cotton percale - 300 TC
- Hand made production without overstitching to avoid thermal bridges, bias cotton finish
- Available sizes : comforter 140X200 cm (55x79 in.), 200X200 cm (79x79 in.), 220X420 cm (87x94 in.) and 240X260 cm (94x102 in.)
- Convenient, your silk duvet just needs to be aired about twice a year. The silk filling is tacked so it doesn't move inside the cover.
- The filling of our silk duvets is made of mulberry grade A long fibres manually extracted. Silk fibres which are mechanically extracted are short and have very limited thermal properties. You see the quality of our silk thanks to a zip fastener on a side.
- The long manual production is the only way to produce a long lasting duvet without overstiching and with the best thermal properties.
- The casing soft and flexible to avoid thermal bridges. The casings of our silk duvets are 300 TC.
- Fastenings allow you to combine a summer duvet together with an autumn duvet to make a warmer duvet for winter.
- Hypoallergenic, it improves the sleep of those suffering from respiratory and skin allergies.
- Antibacterial, it's naturally healthy without any chemical treatment.
Protect your silk duvet and easily transport it wherever you want thanks to its dustproof packaging
Ties allow you to tie the duvets together or inside a duvet cover
A zipper allows you to check the quality of the silk filling
Naturally clean, silk duvet doesn't need to be washed. Aerate it 2 to 3 times a year to restore its fluffiness and standardize the filling
100% long grade A mulberry silk fibres
100% cotton 250 TC
PVC and breathable fabric bag
Handmade without quilting
OekoTex standard 100
Links to combine two duvets