silk fitted sheet
Certified without harmful chemicals
Breathability and temperature regulation
Silk regulates body temperature and reduces sweating
Silk reduces facial marks and tangles in hair. The skin is smoother and the hair less brittle.
Preserve skin and hair moisturizing
Silk limits the dehydration of the skin and hair and helps product care to be more effective
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
This product is also available in pack
Silk jacquard bed set
Silk bed linen Sets 19 mommes
Silk and cotton bed linen Sets
Fabric & Finish
- 19 mommes natural mulberry silk
- Available sizes : fitted sheets 90x190 (35x74 in.), 140x190 (55x74 in.), 80x200 (31x79 in.), 160x200 563x79 in.), 180x200 (70x79 in.) with 30 cm (12 in.) deep elasticated pockets
- Wash your silk bed linen on the delicate cycle at 30°C
- A luxurious comfort: Silk combines softness, thermal properties and a beautiful sheen.
- Beauty: Silk is anti-aging and helps your skin and hair to remain beautiful.
- Health: Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, silk is ideal for those who suffer from skin and respiratory allergies.
Machine wash 30°C delicate program and gentle spin driyng
30cm high cups that fit all mattresses.
OekoTex standard 100
Machine washable at 30°C
100% longues mulberry silk fibres