Silk scarf - Okinawa
Certified without harmful chemicals
Silk offers a feeling of softness and well-being on the skin. It also takes care of your hair by reducing tangles, frizz and breakage
Preserve hair and skin moisturizing
Silk limits the dehydration of your skin and your hair
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
Suits all styles, can be worn in different ways, adds a touch of elegance and shine to your looks.
Silk offers many possibilities and its brightness and its charm can be use for fashion accessories. So we naturally complete our bed linen collection 100% with this magnificient silk scarf collection.
Safely wrapped in tissue and presented in a luxurious gif box with "Maison de la soie" logo, this silk scarf will seduce even the most demanding ones.
Fabric & Finish
- 100 % silk, digital printing
- Size 52 x 175 cm (20,5 x 68,9 inches)
- Hand rolled hem
- Presented in a luxurious gif box with "Maison de la soie" logo
- We recommend dry cleaning recommended or you can also carefully wash your silk scarf on the delicate cycle at 30°C with our washing liquid for silk.
- Iron on reverse on silk position.
- Chlorine and dryer forbidden
- Elegance: soft and shiny, silk enlighten colours for a an even more elegant style.
- Comfort: fresh on summer and warm on winter, silk has an undeniable thermal comfort whatever season it is.
- Luxury: Hand rolled hems.
- Beauty: beauty secret jealously guarded for a thousand years, silk maintains skin and hair hydration and help them beeing shiny and smooth.
- Durabilty: With precious care, silk keeps in shape.
A refined finish thanks to hand-rolling
A high quality case for an exceptional accessory.
Luxurious black gift box
Machine washable at 30°C
100% soie naturelle