Silk and cotton duvet cover
€279.20 €349.00 -20%
Certified without harmful chemicals
Breathability and temperature regulation
Silk regulates body temperature and reduces sweating
Silk reduces facial marks and tangles in hair. The skin is smoother and the hair less brittle.
Preserve skin and hair moisturizing
Silk limits the dehydration of the skin and hair and helps product care to be more effective
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
The best of both worlds for this beautiful duvet cover offered at an unbeatable price! One side in silk, the other in cotton percale, meticulous workmanship and modern, uncluttered tailoring with bottle opening and flap sign this pretty product that Maison de la Soie offers you exclusively.
Fabric & Finish
- One side : 19 mommes natural mulberry silk
- And the other one : combed cotton satin 300 TC
- Bottle style finished 30cm
- Wash your silk bed linen on the delicate cycle at 30°C
- A luxurious comfort: Silk combines softness, thermal properties and a beautiful sheen.
- Beauty: Silk is anti-aging and helps your skin and hair to remain beautiful.
- Health: Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, silk is ideal for those who suffer from skin and respiratory allergies.
Machine wash 30°C delicate program and gentle spin driyng
Perfect to easily and aesthetically tuck the bed
OekoTex standard 100
Machine washable at 30°C
100% 19 mommes silk / 100% 300 TC cotton