Silk and cotton pillowcase
Certified without harmful chemicals
Breathability and temperature regulation
Silk regulates body temperature and reduces sweating
Silk reduces facial marks and tangles in hair. The skin is smoother and the hair less brittle.
Preserve skin and hair moisturizing
Silk limits the dehydration of the skin and hair and helps product care to be more effective
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
This product is also available in pack
Silk and cotton bed linen Sets
Fabric & Finish
- One side : 19 mommes natural mulberry silk
- And the other one : combed cotton satin 300 TC
- Available sizes : 65X65 cm (26x26 in.) and 50X75 cm (20x30 in.)
- Wash your silk bed linen on the delicate cycle at 30°C
- A luxurious comfort: Silk combines softness, thermal properties and a beautiful sheen.
- Beauty: Silk is anti-aging and helps your skin and hair to remain beautiful.
- Health: Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, silk is ideal for those who suffer from skin and respiratory allergies.
Machine wash 30°C delicate program and gentle spin driyng
Wide opening with a zip that completely closes the pillowcase and helps the pillow to stay in place
Pillowcase without flounce
Housewife pillowcase: a sober and timeless finish
OekoTex standard 100
Machine washable at 30°C
100% 19 mommes silk / 100% 300 TC cotton