Silk combination duvets - Pack summer + autumn
Silk autumn duvets
Silk summer duvets
Set of all seasons silk duvet + 2 silk pillows + 2 cotton pillow protectors
Showing 1-7 of 7 item(s)
Why should you buy a silk duvet?
Silk duvets have established themselves as the Queen of duvets. It provides thermal comfort and softness while being naturally healthy. Therefore, it is the guarantee of a more healthy sleep.
1. Silk, the best filling for a duvet
There are 2 main categories of fillings on the market: natural and synthetic:
- Synthetic duvets are generally uncomfortable and are less breathable. In addition, they are created by the chemical industry and undergo additional treatment against acarids…
- There are several types of natural duvets that can be made from cotton, wool, down or silk filling. Natural duvets are more qualitative than their synthetic counterparts. Silk duvet offers the best comfort sleep since other duvets are usually too hot and make you sweat. Also, silk beats other natural fibers thanks to its sanitizing properties.
2. The exceptional properties of our silk duvets
Silk is a natural fiber that has many benefits for a quality sleep. Indeed, as it is insulating and breathable, silk naturally regulates your body temperature. It is also antibacterial, hypoallergenic and repels anti-dust mites. Finally, it absorbs moisture and thus limits night sweats.
3. Silk duvets easy care
Naturally antibacterial, silk duvet requires very few care: air it 2 to 3 times a year to restore its expanding. Unlike wool, down or cotton duvets, silk filling stays still. You can store your silk duvet in a suitable case available on our site. Preserved from sun, heat and dust, you will enjoy its benefits for a long time.
How to choose your silk duvet?
1. Determine the right weight of your duvet
First of all, you should know that you can measure silk duvet weight using g/m2. The higher the number is, the warmer the duvet will be. We have 3 different weights of duvet:
- Summer duvet: 180g/m2, for temperatures above 20°C,
- Autumn duvet: 320g/m2, perfect above 16°C,
- All Seasons duvet: it is the combination of the 2 first duvets. It is suitable for temperatures below 16°C.
Choosing your duvet does not necessarily depend on the season, but more on the way you sleep and your expectations in terms of comfort and heat. The room temperature is also important. The hotter the room, the less you will need a warm duvet. For information: a temperature between 16 and 18°C is recommended to sleep well. Regarding your expenses, the All Seasons duvet is the most economical as you can use it all year round and adapt your bed to suit your needs.
2. Find the right duvet size for you
Choose your duvet size according to your bed size. If you want your duvet to nicely hang or are worried that your other half would take over the entire duvet, choose a larger one. Here are our recommendations for selecting the right duvet:
- for 90 cm and 120 cm single beds: 140x200 or 200x200 cm duvet,
- for a standard 140 cm double bed: 200x200 or 240x220 cm duvet,
- for a 160 cm Queen Size bed: 240x220 or 260x240 cm duvet.
- for a 180 cm King Size bed and bigger ones : 260x240 or 280x240 cm duvet.
Why should you choose our silk duvets?
1. The quality of our duvets filling
Our duvets are filled with long fibers of grade A mulberry silk, which is an exceptional quality.
2. A luxurious envelope
Our silk duvets are covered with a splendid 100% cotton 120 threads/cm2 jacquard. This is the guarantee of a resistant and durable fabric.
3. Handcrafted and manual production
Our duvets are handmade. The long silk fibers are stretched, crossed and arranged in order to fill the entire surface with many layers of silk. To avoid thermal bridge, our duvets are not overstitched on their cotton envelope, but only padded.
4. A wide range of sizes
Our silk duvets are available in the following dimensions: 140x200, 155x200, 200x200, 200x220, 240x220,260x240 et 280x240 cm. You will surely find the size you need!