Winter silk duvet
Certified without harmful chemicals
Breathability and temperature regulation
The multi-layer structure helps reducing cold spots and enhances temperature regulation
Silk offers a feeling of softness
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
The winter duvet is recommended for the cold season and unheated rooms. Thanks to the ties on the sides, it can also be combined with other duvets of the same size for even more warmth.
Fabric & Finish
- Fill : natural mulberry silk cocoon A Grade long fibers, manually extracted - 500 g/m2
- Cover : 100% cotton percale - 300 TC
- Hand made production without overstitching to avoid thermal bridges, bias cotton finish
- Available sizes : comforter 140X200 cm (55x79 in.), 200X200 cm (79x79 in.), 200X220 cm (79x87 in.), 240X220 cm (94x87 in.), 260X240 cm (102x94 in.) and 280X260 cm (120x102 in.)
- Convenient, your silk duvet just needs to be aired about twice a year. The silk filling is tacked so it doesn't move inside the cover.
- The filling of our silk duvets is made of mulberry grade A long fibres manually extracted. Silk fibres which are mechanically extracted are short and have very limited thermal properties. You see the quality of our silk thanks to a zip fastener on a side.
- The long manual production is the only way to produce a long lasting duvet without overstiching and with the best thermal properties.
- The casing soft and flexible to avoid thermal bridges. The casings of our silk duvets are 300 TC.
- Fastenings allow you to combine your winter duvet with another duvet to make a even warmer duvet.
- Hypoallergenic, it improves the sleep of those suffering from respiratory and skin allergies.
- Antibacterial, it's naturally healthy without any chemical treatment.
Protect your silk duvet and easily transport it wherever you want thanks to its dustproof packaging
Ties allow you to tie the duvets together or inside a duvet cover
A zipper allows you to check the quality of the silk filling
Naturally clean, silk duvet doesn't need to be washed. Aerate it 2 to 3 times a year to restore its fluffiness and standardize the filling
100% long grade A mulberry silk fibres
100% cotton 250 TC
Breathable fabric bag
Handmade without quilting
OekoTex standard 100
Links to combine two duvets