Silk duvet cover
Certified without harmful chemicals
Breathability and temperature regulation
Silk regulates body temperature and reduces sweating
Silk reduces facial marks and tangles in hair. The skin is smoother and the hair less brittle.
Preserve skin and hair moisturizing
Silk limits the dehydration of the skin and hair and helps product care to be more effective
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
This product is also available in pack
Silk bed linen Sets 19 mommes
Fabric & Finish
- 19 mommes natural mulberry silk
- Bottleneck finished
- Available sizes : Duvet cover 140x200cm (55x79 in.), 200x200cm (79x79 in.), 240x220cm (94x87 in.) and 260x240cm (102x94 in.)
- Colour : Ivory
- Wash your silk bed linen on the delicate cycle at 30°C
- A luxurious comfort: Silk combines softness, thermal properties and a beautiful sheen.
- Beauty: Silk is anti-aging and helps your skin and hair to remain beautiful.
- Health: Naturally antibacterial and hypoallergenic, silk is ideal for those who suffer from skin and respiratory allergies.
Machine wash 30°C delicate program and gentle spin driyng
Perfect to easily and aesthetically tuck the bed
OekoTex standard 100
Machine washable at 30°C
100% longues mulberry silk fibres