Silk scarf - Claude Monet - Under the poplars
Certified without harmful chemicals
Silk offers a feeling of softness and well-being on the skin. It also takes care of your hair by reducing tangles, frizz and breakage
Preserve hair and skin moisturizing
Silk limits the dehydration of your skin and your hair
Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and repels dust mites
Suits all styles, can be worn in different ways, adds a touch of elegance and shine to your looks.
A fashion accessory in its own right, this silk square is presented in a luxurious Maison de la Soie branded box and wrapped in delicate tissue paper. Timeless and essential, this scarf with its impeccable finish is the perfect gift.
Quality & Finishes
- 100% silk square, digital print
- Size 90 x 90 cm
- Rolled edge finish
- Very comfortable thick silk
- Packaged in a pretty “Maison de la silk” box
- Dry cleaning recommended or very careful machine washing at 30°C with a silk detergent.
- Iron reverse and steam with your iron in the “silk” setting if necessary.
- Chlorine and mechanical drying prohibited
Why choose our silk scarves?
- Elegance: to the softness of the touch is added an elegant and luxurious satin appearance, iridescent to the colors.
- Comfort: cool in summer, warm in winter, silk provides undeniable thermal comfort whatever the season.
- Luxury: a hand-finished finish with rolled edges.
- Beauty: a closely guarded millennial beauty secret: silk maintains the hydration of the skin and hair, allowing it to remain shiny and smooth.
- Longevity: Maintained with care, silk does not deform.
A refined finish thanks to hand-rolling
A high quality case for an exceptional accessory.
Machine washable at 30°C
100% soie naturelle