The silk summer duvet (2 – 4 tog) is perfect for hot weather and for people who feel the heat because it insulates you from both heat and cold. It allows your body to regulate its temperature naturally.
Fabric & Finish
- Fill : natural mulberry silk cocoon A Grade long fibers, manually extracted - 180 g/m2
- Cover : 100% cotton percale - 300 TC
- Hand made production without overstitching to avoid thermal bridges, bias cotton finish
- Available sizes : comforter 140X200 cm (55x79 in.), 200X200 cm (79x79 in.), 220X420 cm (87x94 in.) and 240X260 cm (94x102 in.)
- Convenient, your silk duvet just needs to be aired about twice a year. The silk filling is tacked so it doesn't move inside the cover.
- The filling of our silk duvets is made of mulberry grade A long fibres manually extracted. Silk fibres which are mechanically extracted are short and have very limited thermal properties. You see the quality of our silk thanks to a zip fastener on a side.
- The long manual production is the only way to produce a long lasting duvet without overstiching and with the best thermal properties.
- The casing soft and flexible to avoid thermal bridges. The casings of our silk duvets are 300 TC.
- Fastenings allow you to combine a summer duvet together with an autumn duvet to make a warmer duvet for winter.
- Hypoallergenic, it improves the sleep of those suffering from respiratory and skin allergies.
- Antibacterial, it's naturally healthy without any chemical treatment.